Apress AlphaAn Alpha eBook is a pre-release, still-in-development version of an Apress title. Get a first look at these Alpha eBooks below!
- Pro Windows 8 Apps for Business in XAML is a book that focuses on creating compelling business applications in the new Windows 8 Metro environment, WinRT. Microsofts Windows 8 operating system represents a major shift in the way applications will be designed and interacted with, and this book will keep you ahead of the curve.
Pro SharePoint 2013 App Development provides a step-by-step introduction to creating massively scalable SharePoint solutions using standard tools and web standards.
- Disruption by Design is a handbook for entrepreneurs, product developers and managers, and CEOs that outlines how to create disruptive products, services, and companies with the potential to change the basis for competition and win long-term market domination.
- Dashboards for Excel is your key to creating informative, vibrant and and interactive dashboards using a hands-on approach based on real-world experience.
- Office Automation 2.0 is the essential guide for office automation as businesses enter the post-PC era, assessing such technologies as virtual desktop infrastructure, mobile clients, and cloud services in terms of their practical applications to streamlining workload in todays do-more-with-less office.
- Regulation A(+): How the JOBS Act Creates Opportunities for Entrepreneurs and Investors explains how emerging growth companies can raise more money more easily under new provisions in the recently enacted JOBS Act.
Building Windows 8 Apps from the Ground Up walks you through the process of creating a working Windows 8 app from very beginning, showing you how to design, build and deploy a working app of your own.
- With the new ASP.NET Web API framework, HTTP has become a first-class citizen of .NET. Pro ASP.NET Web API shows you how to put this new technology into practice to build flexible, extensible web services that run seamlessly on a range of operating systems and devices.
- Beginning iOS Social Gaming is your brief, concise introduction to iOS social and other networked gaming app development using iOS Game Center, Game Kit, Store Kit, AirPlay, iTunes App Store and integrating with social networks/media like Facebook and even Twitter.
- Have you got an idea for a great mobile site, or an existing site that you want to adapt for mobile? With Mobile ASP.NET MVC 4, learn to overcome the challenges presented by the wide range of mobile devices out there today, and give your users content designed to work for them and make the most of their devices' capabilities.
- Due Diligence and the Business Transaction: Getting a Deal Done is a practical guide for conducting due diligence and making profitable use of the information gained. It will save those buying or selling any privately held business time, money, and headaches.
- ASP.NET Web API Recipes gives you the code and the confidence to work with the Web API successfully in any .NET environment.
You don't have any books in your shopping cart yet!
Why limit yourself to one format? If you’ve purchased the print edition of most Apress titles then we’re happy to offer you the eBook edition for just $10.
User Group Program
Register your user group with Apress to take advantage of discounts on books, receive review copies, door prizes, and much, much more…
Let Apress assist in the development of your academic programs and coursework.
Bulk Sales Discount
Bulk discounts apply when you buy ten or more copies of individual Apress or Friends of ED titles in either hard copy or eBook format.