- At Work
- Game Programming
- Open Source
- Robots and Electronics
- User Guides
- Web Development
- Other Topics
- CA Press
- Windows 8
- IOUG Press
- Big Data
- Mathematical Sciences
Apress AlphaAn Alpha eBook is a pre-release, still-in-development version of an Apress title. Get a first look at these Alpha eBooks below!
- Blender opens the door to the new world of 3D design and animation without the hefty price tag of other commercial tools. Beginning Blender, Second Edition starts out new designers on the path from basic modeling to games physics and covers all the latest new Blender features.
- Dashboards for Excel is your key to creating informative, vibrant and and interactive dashboards using a hands-on approach based on real-world experience.
- Whether you are a forensic accountant unsure where to start a fraud investigation, an internal auditor performing due diligence for fraud, an analyst charged with identifying aggressive accounting tactics, or an external consultant interested in adding value for your clients, this brief book, How to Uncover Corporate Fraud will give you an effective tool to deter fraud.
- Pro WordPress Marketing and SEO shows you how to gain control over your internet marketing and improve your online performance within WordPress.
- Whether you are new to Unity or you're a Unity dev ready to deploy to Windows Phone, Learn Unity for Windows Phone Game Development will help you on your way. While Unity's aim, "author once, deploy anywhere," has become the goal for many budding game developers, there are a multitude of design decisions involved in making it a reality.
- Pro Java 8 Programming covers the core Java development kit. It takes advantage of the finer points of the core standard edition (SE) and development kit version 8. You'll discover the particulars of working with the Java language and APIs to develop applications in many different contexts.
- Beginning PHP and MySQL: From Novice to Professional, Fifth Edition is a major update of W. Jason Gilmore's authoritative book on PHP and MySQL. You'll not only receive extensive introductions to the core features of PHP, MySQL, and related tools, but you'll also learn how to effectively integrate them in order to build robust data-driven applications.
- Microsoft’s XAML markup language makes it easy to build multilayered applications with reusable components. Pro XAML with C# shows you how to design and build an enterprise application with a single business layer, data access layer, and a shared XAML core, and how to access it from any of Microsoft’s XAML-based UIs, whether WPF, WinRT or Windows Phone, or any combination of the three.
- Learn Unity Programming with C# is your step-by-step guide to learning to make your first Unity games using C#. You will learn how to move from the basics of C# in Unity, to building exciting games with sophisticated elements.
- The update to the bestselling More iPhone Development by Kim Topley, Dave Mark and Jeff LaMarche, More iPhone Development with Objective-C digs deep into Apple’s latest iOS SDK, explaining complex concepts and techniques in the same friendly, easy-to-follow style you’ve come to expect.
- Practical jQuery is your step-by-step guide to using jQuery in the real world, taking you from downloading jQuery all the way to extending it by writing your own plug-ins and testing the DOM using QUnit.
You don't have any books in your shopping cart yet!
Springer Daily Deal
Regular Price: $69.99
Why limit yourself to one format? If you’ve purchased the print edition of most Apress titles then we’re happy to offer you the eBook edition for just $10.
User Group Program
Register your user group with Apress to take advantage of discounts on books, receive review copies, door prizes, and much, much more…
Let Apress assist in the development of your academic programs and coursework.
Bulk Sales Discount
Bulk discounts apply when you buy ten or more copies of individual Apress or Friends of ED titles in either hard copy or eBook format.