- Game Programming
- Open Source
- Robots and Electronics
- User Guides
- Web Development
- Other Topics
- CA Press
- At Work
- Windows 8
- IOUG Press
- Big Data
Apress AlphaAn Alpha eBook is a pre-release, still-in-development version of an Apress title. Get a first look at these Alpha eBooks below!
- Blender opens the door to the new world of 3D design and animation without the hefty price tag of other commercial tools. Beginning Blender, Second Edition starts out new designers on the path from basic modeling to games physics and covers all the latest new Blender features.
- Dashboards for Excel is your key to creating informative, vibrant and and interactive dashboards using a hands-on approach based on real-world experience.
Building an Online Education Business: How to Earn Six Figures Teaching Your Passion provides a complete business plan to enable your online education business to flourish.
- Pro WordPress Marketing and SEO shows you how to gain control over your internet marketing and improve your online performance within WordPress.
- Open the door to a career as an Oracle database administrator as you learn to plan for and install Oracle Database 12c, and then learn the rudiments of database administration from longtime Oracle expert Iggy Fernandez.
- SQL Server T-SQL Recipes is an example-based guide to the Transact-SQL language that is at the core of SQL Azure and SQL Server. It provides ready-to-implement solutions to common programming and database administration tasks.
- Beginning Java 8 APIs, Extensions and Libraries provides a comprehensive approach to learning the Java programming language extensions and API libraries, including the new JavaFX APIs.
- Beginning Scala, Second Edition takes a down-to-earth approach to teaching Scala that leads you through simple examples that can be combined to build complex, scalable systems and applications.
- Pro CSS3 Layout Techniques demonstrates the latest techniques for website and app layout, using CSS3 to create responsive, accessible and sophisticated designs that weren't possible with CSS2.1. This book is a must-read reference guide for every designer who uses CSS to craft websites.
Embedded Firmware Solutions is the perfect introduction and daily-use
field guide--for the thousands of firmware designers, hardware
engineers, architects, managers, and developers--to Intel’s new firmware direction (including Quark coverage),
showing how to integrate Intel® Architecture designs into their plans.
The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind lays out a scheme of four discrete but interlocking types of intelligence essential to business success.
In Customer-Driven Community Management, digital evangelist and brand marketer Lauren Perkins provides community managers and business leaders alike with the first guide to building, nourishing, and growing online communities that naturally sync with their company's offline marketing efforts.
You've learned the basics of Python, but how do you take your skills to the next stage? Pro Python, Second Edition explores concepts and features normally left to experimentation, allowing you to be even more productive and creative.
You don't have any books in your shopping cart yet!
Springer Daily Deal
Regular Price: $129.00
Why limit yourself to one format? If you’ve purchased the print edition of most Apress titles then we’re happy to offer you the eBook edition for just $10.
User Group Program
Register your user group with Apress to take advantage of discounts on books, receive review copies, door prizes, and much, much more…
Let Apress assist in the development of your academic programs and coursework.
Bulk Sales Discount
Bulk discounts apply when you buy ten or more copies of individual Apress or Friends of ED titles in either hard copy or eBook format.