- Full Description
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide to getting started with Microsoft Office 2010. Youll learn how to create and edit essential office filesdocuments, spreadsheets, presentations, and morequickly and efficiently.
Youll also learn about all of the new updates included with Office 2010. Collaborate on projects in the cloud and access your files from virtually anywherewith Beginning Microsoft Office 2010, youll take a hands-on approach to learning everything, new and old, that the worlds most popular productivity software suite has to offer.
- Get started with Office 2010 Basics.
- Create, store, and share office documents.
- Use shared Office tools both online and offline.
- How to keep e-mail, contacts, appointments, notes, and tasks organized.
What youll learn
Learn how to use the following Microsoft Office applications:
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft OneNote
Who this book is for
This book is for both those new to Office and those who have used previous versions of Office.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Getting StartEDÂ with Office 2010
- Head in the Cloud: Experiencing Software As a Service
- Learning Common Tools across the Office Suite
- Working with Text and Graphics
- Customizing Office to Suit You
- Creating and Editing Text the Easy Way
- Adding Style: Formatting yourÂ Documents
- Creating MoreÂ Complex Layouts with Tables and ColumnsÂ
- Revising, Reviewing, and Finalizing Documents
- Printing and Sharing DocumentsÂ
- Building Worksheets and Entering Data
- Editing and Formatting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Creating Powerful and Persuasive Charts
- Crunching Numbers with Formulas and Functions
- Creating and Using Excel Databases
- Building a Persuasive Presentation
- Creating Compelling Slides
- Adding Life and Interest to a Presentation
- Delivering a Presentation Live or Online
- Making the Most of E-mail
- Keeping Your Contacts in Order
- Managing Your Calendar
- Working with Tasks, Reminders, and Notes
- Taking NotesÂ
- Organizing and Synchronizing Your Notes
- Making OneNote Work for You
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published