- Full Description
Computer Science and Operations Research continue to have a synergistic relationship and this book represents the results of the cross-fertilization between OR/MS and CS/AI. It is this interface of OR/CS that makes possible advances that could not have been achieved in isolation. Taken collectively, these articles are indicative of the state of the art in the interface between OR/MS and CS/AI and of the high-caliber research being conducted by members of the INFORMS Computing Society.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents: On the Complexity of Delaying an Adversary's Project.
- A Note on Eswaran and Tarjan's Algorithm for the Strong Connectivity Augmentation Problem.
- Generating Set Partitioning Test Problems with Known Optimal Integer Solutions.
- Computational Aspects of Controlled Tabular Adjustment: Algorithm and Analysis.
- The SYMPHONY Callable Library for Mixed Integer Programming.
- Hybrid Graph Heuristics Within a Hyper
- Heuristic Approach to Exam Timetabling Problems.
- Metaheuristics Comparison for the Minimum Labelling Spanning Tree Problem.
- A New Tabu Search Heuristic for the Site
- Dependent Vehicle Routing Problem.
- A Heuristic Method to Solve the Size Assortment Problem.
- Heuristic Methods for Solving Euclidean Non
- Uniform Steiner Tree Problems.
- Modeling and Solving a Selection and Assignment Problem.
- Solving the Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Problem.
- The Maximal Multiple
- Representation Species Problem Solved Using Heuristic Concentration.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published