- Full Description
Computer Science and Operations Research continue to have a synergistic relationship and this book represents the results of the cross-fertilization between OR/MS and CS/AI. It is this interface of OR/CS that makes possible advances that could not have been achieved in isolation. Taken collectively, these articles are indicative of the state of the art in the interface between OR/MS and CS/AI and of the high-caliber research being conducted by members of the INFORMS Computing Society.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents: On the Complexity of Delaying an Adversary's Project.
- A Note on Eswaran and Tarjan's Algorithm for the Strong Connectivity Augmentation Problem.
- Generating Set Partitioning Test Problems with Known Optimal Integer Solutions.
- Computational Aspects of Controlled Tabular Adjustment: Algorithm and Analysis.
- The SYMPHONY Callable Library for Mixed Integer Programming.
- Hybrid Graph Heuristics Within a Hyper
- Heuristic Approach to Exam Timetabling Problems.
- Metaheuristics Comparison for the Minimum Labelling Spanning Tree Problem.
- A New Tabu Search Heuristic for the Site
- Dependent Vehicle Routing Problem.
- A Heuristic Method to Solve the Size Assortment Problem.
- Heuristic Methods for Solving Euclidean Non
- Uniform Steiner Tree Problems.
- Modeling and Solving a Selection and Assignment Problem.
- Solving the Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Problem.
- The Maximal Multiple
- Representation Species Problem Solved Using Heuristic Concentration.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published