- Full Description
Genetic Programming IV: Routine Human-Competitive Machine Intelligence presents the application of GP to a wide variety of problems involving automated synthesis of controllers, circuits, antennas, genetic networks, and metabolic pathways. The book describes fifteen instances where GP has created an entity that either infringes or duplicates the functionality of a previously patented 20th-century invention, six instances where it has done the same with respect to post-2000 patented inventions, two instances where GP has created a patentable new invention, and thirteen other human-competitive results. The book additionally establishes: GP now delivers routine human-competitive machine intelligence GP is an automated invention machine GP can create general solutions to problems in the form of parameterized topologies GP has delivered qualitatively more substantial results in synchrony with the relentless iteration of Moore's Law
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Background on Genetic Programming.
- Automatic Synthesis of Controllers.
- Automatic Synthesis of Circuits.
- Automatic Synthesis of Circuit Topology, Sizing, Placement, and Routing.
- Automatic Synthesis of Antennas.
- Automatic Synthesis of Genetic Networks.
- Automatic Synthesis of Metabolic Pathways.
- Automatic Synthesis of Parameterized Topologies for Controllers.
- Automatic Synthesis of Parameterized Topologies for Circuits.
- Automatic Synthesis of Parameterized Topologies with Conditional Developmental Operators for Circuits.
- Automatic Synthesis of Improved Tuning Rules for PID Controllers.
- Automatic Synthesis of Parameterized Topologies for Improved Controllers.
- Reinvention of Negative Feedback.
- Automated Re
- Invention of Six Post
- 2000 Patented Circuits.
- Problems for Which Genetic Programming May Be Well Suited.
- Parallel Implementation and Computer Time.
- Historical Perspective on Moore's Law and the Progression of Qualitatively More Substantial Results Produced by GP.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published