- Full Description
Canadian Semantic Web is an edited volume based on the first Canadian Web Working Symposium, June 2006, in Quebec, Canada. This volume includes but is not limited to the following popular topics: 'Trust, Privacy, Security on the Semantic Web,' 'Semantic Grid and Semantic Grid Services' and 'Semantic Web Mining.'
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Program committee.
- Keynote session.
- Oriented Computing: Multiagent Foundation, Robust Applications, and Research Agenda.
- Technical session: Applications I.
- A Semantic Web Mediation Architecture.
- Applying and Inferring Fuzzy Trust in Semantic Web Social Networks.
- A Trust Model for Sharing Ratings of Information Providers.
- on the Semantic Web.
- Technical session: Applications II.
- A Distributed Agent System Upon Semantic Web Technologies.
- to Provide Biological Data Fulfilling the Needs of a Metadata Creator and Analyst 1) An Investigation of RDF Browsing and Visualization Tools.
- A Rule
- based Approach for Semantic Annotation.
- Evolution in the CoSWEN System.
- Technical session: Ontologies I.
- Integrating Ontologies by Means of Semantic Partitioning.
- Toward the Identification and Elimination of Semantic Conflicts for Integration of Ontologies.
- Incorporating Multiple Ontologies into the IEEE Learning.
- Object Metadata Standard.
- Ontoligent Interactive Query Tool.
- Technical session: Ontologies II.
- DatalogDL: Datalog Rules Parameterized by Description Logics.
- based Explanations for Reasoning in Description Logic ALC
- Completion Rules for Uncertainty Reasoning for the Description Logic ALC.
- Author Index.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published