- Full Description
The world moves on Critical Information Infrastructures, and their resilience and protection is of vital importance. Starting with some basic definitions and assumptions on the topic, this book will go on to explore various aspects of Critical Infrastructures throughout the world – including the technological, political, economic, strategic and defensive. This book will be of interest to the CEO and Academic alike as they grapple with how to prepare Critical Information Infrastructures for new challenges.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Definitions and Assumptions.
- Critical Infrastructures and Critical Information Infrastructures: Approaches by Geography.
- Critical Infrastructures and Critical Information Infrastructures: by Type.
- Critical Information Infrastructure.
- Some Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental, Legal and Other Process Effects on Critical Infrastructures.
- Comments on Standards In Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Business Resilience.
- A Tangential Threat To OECD Resilience: The 21st Century East India Company.
- Resilience and Outsourcing Call Centers Offshore: A Case Study.
- Chapter 10: Information Infrastructure: Resilience, Recovery and Security.
- A Suggested Approach to Individual, Corporate, National and International Resilience, Critical Infrastructures and Critical Information Infrastructures.
- General Summary and Conclusions.
- A Manifesto for Change.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published