- Full Description
This book contains a selection of the best papers given at the Advanced Computer Systems Conference in October 2006 in Poland. The book is partitioned into four topical areas: The Artificial Intelligence section includes papers on Humatronics, Fuzzy Logic, Robotics, Cell, Genetic and Probabilistic Algorithms, Incomplete Data and Similarity Relations, and Fast Neural Networks. The Computer Security and Safety section covers a wide range of issues, from Error Detection in Block Ciphers to Visual Cryptography Methods. The Image Analysis, Graphics and Biometrics section deals with the extraction of meaningful information from images as well as methods for uniquely recognizing humans based upon intrinsic physical or behavioral traits. The Computer Simulation and Data Analysis section concerns computer programs that attempt to simulate an abstract model of a particular system and transform data with the aim of extracting useful information and facilitating conclusions.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Humatronics and RT
- The Grouping of Valuations in Probabilistic Algorithms.
- Hybrid Diagnosis Approaches.
- Networked Robots Personal Tastes Acquisition and Sharing.
- Reduction of Rules of a Fuzzy Model Response for Fuzzy Inputs.
- Multiple Error Detection in Substitution Blocks for Block Ciphers.
- Automatic Parallelization Method of Encryption Algorithms.
- Covert Channel for Improving VOIP Security.
- Cryptanalysis of Chaotic Product Cipher.
- Image Pre
- classification for Biometrics Identification Systems.
- New Experiments on Word Recognition Without Segmentation.
- Reliability of Node Information on Autonomous Load Distribution Method.
- A Consideration of Processor Utilization on Multi
- Processor Systems.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published