- Full Description
This book contains a selection of papers presented at a symposium organized under the aegis of COST Telecommunications Action 285. COST (European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research) is a framework for scientific and technical cooperation, allowing the coordination of national research on a European level. The main objective of the Action is to enhance existing tools and develop new modeling and simulation tools for research in emerging multi-service telecommunications networks in the areas of model performance improvements, multilayer traffic modeling, and the important issue of evaluation and validation of the new modeling tools.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- A Review of High Performance Simulation Tools and Modeling Concepts.
- Using Visualization Techniques in Multilayer Traffic Modeling.
- A Multilevel Approach for the Modeling of Large TCP/IP Networks.
- Layer Interaction in Wireless Ad
- Hoc Networks.
- Multilayer Description of Large
- Scale Communication Networks.
- Modeling and Simulation of TCP Performance with Link Layer Retransmission and Fragmentation for Satellite
- UMTS Networks.
- The Design of a FPGA
- Based Traffic Light Control System.
- Distributed Multihop Clustering Approach for Sensor Networks.
- Toward Flexible High Throughput Parallel Discrete
- Event Simulations.
- Simulation Techniques for Peer
- Peer Information Sharing Networks.
- Internet Tomography in Support of Internet and Network Simulation and Emulation.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published