- Full Description
Information Systems Development (ISD) progresses rapidly, continually creating new challenges for the professionals involved. New concepts, approaches and techniques of systems development emerge constantly in this field. Progress in ISD comes from research as well as from practice. This conference will discuss issues pertaining to information systems development (ISD) in the inter-networked digital economy. Participants will include researchers, both experienced and novice, from industry and academia, as well as students and practitioners. Themes will include methods and approaches for ISD; ISD education; philosophical, ethical, and sociological aspects of ISD; as well as specialized tracks such as: distributed software development, ISD and knowledge management, ISD and electronic business / electronic government, ISD in public sector organizations, IOS.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Methods and Approaches for ISD.
- ISD Education.
- Philosophical, Ethical, and Sociological Aspects of ISD.
- Distributed Software Development.
- ISD and Knowledge Management.
- ISD and Electronic Business.
- ISD and Electronic Government.
- ISD in Public Sector Organizations.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published