- Full Description
This timely text/reference presents the latest advances in various aspects of social media modeling and social media computing research. Gathering together superb research from a range of established international conferences and workshops, the editors coherently organize and present each of the topics in relation to the basic principles and practices of social media modeling and computing. Individual chapters can be also be used as self-contained references on the material covered. Topics and features: presents contributions from an international selection of preeminent experts in the field; discusses topics on social-media content analysis; examines social-media system design and analysis, and visual analytic tools for event analysis; investigates access control for privacy and security issues in social networks; describes emerging applications of social media, for music recommendation, automatic image annotation, and the analysis and improvement of photo-books.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Quantifying Visual
- Representativeness of Social Image Tags using Image Tag Clarity.
- Based Social Image Search: Towards Relevant and Diverse Results.
- Social Image Tag Ranking by Two
- View Learning.
- Combining Multi
- modal Features for Social Media Analysis.
- label Image Annotation by Structural Grouping Sparsity.
- Mechanism Design for Incentivizing Social Media Contributions.
- Efficient Access Control in Multimedia Social Networks.
- Call Me Guru: User Categories and Large
- Scale Behavior in YouTube.
- Social Media Visual Analytics for Events.
- Using Rich Social Media Information for Music Recommendation via Hypergraph Model.
- Using Geotags to Derive Rich Tagclouds for Image Annotation.
- Social Aspects of Photobooks: Improving Photobook Authoring from Large
- Scale Multimedia Analysis.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published