- Full Description
Written by experts from around the globe (USA, Europe, Australia and Asia) this book explains technical issues, digital information processing and collective experiences from practitioners in different parts of the world practicing a wide range of telenursing applications including telenursing research by professionals in the field. This book lays the foundations for the globalisation of telenursing procedures, making it possible to know that a nursing service could perform on a patient anywhere in the world.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to telenursing.
- Telenursing: past and on
- going technical and clinical work.
- Affordable telenursing systems.
- Information supporting systems in telenursing.
- Telementoring in telenursing.
- Universal telenursing triage.
- Ethical dilemmas in telephone nursing.
- Development of a telenursing system for patients with chronic conditions.
- Nursing sans frontières: a three year case study.
- Mobile Phone Diabetic's Logbook.
- An Ambitious Telenursing Program to Open up Isolated Locations.
- The Major Challenge for the 21st Century telenursing.
- Pioneering Telenursing Project in the Philippines.
- Factors affecting the implementation of telenursing.
- Expectations and the Shaping of Telenursing in Africa.
- Integration of the Living Lab Approach in Telenursing.
- Telenursing and patients' recovery from bypass surgery.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published