- Full Description
Pro Visual C++/CLI and the .NET 3.5 Platform is about writing .NET applications using C++/CLI. While readers are learning the ins and outs of .NET application development, they will also be learning the syntax of C++, both old and new to .NET. Readers will also gain a good understanding of the .NET architecture. This is truly a .NET book applying C++ as its development languagenot another C++ syntax book that happens to cover .NET.
What youll learn
- Learn the syntax and semantics of C++/CLI
- Program Windows graphical user interface applications
- Write web applications and web services in C++/CLI
- Work with data in a database or XML documents
- Create multi-threaded and networkaware applications
- See how to use C++/CLI unmanaged code properly and safely
Who this book is for
This book is primarily for C++ programmers who want to write applications for the .NET 3.5 platform. It also caters to those new to C++ who wish to work in .NET 3.5 and use the power of C++.
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published