- Full Description
The market for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology is expanding rapidly, constituting billions of dollars annually. As more organizations adopt RFID solutions and related equipment, the need to route, map, and execute workflows based on RFID data grows exponentially. Microsofts solution to this demand is BizTalk RFID, an application built to distribute, track, analyze, and provide visibility into enterprise data collected using RFID technologies. To aid in the rapid understanding and adoption of BizTalk RFID, this books authors have joined together to present Pro RFID in BizTalk Server 2009, the definitive resource for unlocking the potential of the application.
With extensive code and configuration examples and multiple case studies illustrating how this application is being used in various industries, authors Ram Venkatesh, the lead developer of the BizTalk RFID platform, Mark Simms, a leading architect and developer of BizTalk RFID solutions, and Mark Beckner, a BizTalk Server and enterprise architecture specialist, ensure that you will gain the insight and master the tools necessary to be able to confidently and efficiently implement a BizTalk RFID solution.
What youll learn
- Understand RFID BizTalk application design and architecture.
- Build and develop an RFID BizTalk solution.
- Explore indepth analysis and examples for event and command processing.
- Utilize and implement Mobile RFID solutions.
- Instantiate workflows with the core BizTalk engines adapters and orchestrations.
- Validate and route data using the Business Rules Engine.
- Integrate with MSMQ, WCF, web services, and external applications to ensure enterprise adoption.
- Understand guidelines around testing, deploying, and managing RFID BizTalk solutions.
- Store and access RFIDrelated metrics.
- Learn how the technology is being applied across numerous industries through extensive realworld case studies.
Who this book is for
This book is for solution architects, application developers, and IT administrators involved in the development and deployment of Microsoft BizTalk RFID solutions. The essential reference for covering the vital aspects of building solutions with Microsoft BizTalk RFID, adding crucial realworld context and experience to the standard product documentation, this book will cover the endtoend BizTalk RFID experience: learning, developing, deploying, and managing. Readers at any level of experience should expect to walk away with concrete, tangible actions that can be taken to achieve success with any BizTalk RFID implementation.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published