- Full Description
If you don’t already have one or want one…Apple’s iPod touch is a portable media player, personal digital assistant (PDA), and Wi-Fi mobile platform. The iPod touch adds the multitouch graphical user interface to the iPod line. It’s the first iPod with wireless access to the iTunes Store, and it also has access to Apple’s App Store, allowing you to purchase content and download it directly.
Fast and fun to read, Learn iPod touch and iTunes gives you the tips and techniques to make the most out of your Apple iPod touch. This book covers the latest iPhone OS 3.0 and the various hardware upgrades available.
The author, Erica Sadun, is an expert at hacking devices to discover undocumented tricks, and this book reveals everything about the functionality of the iPod touch. But first, Sadun will give you the best, most efficient, and fun-to-read introduction to the basics of using the iPod touch that you can find.
What youll learn
- How to handle iPod touch fundamentals
- How to e-mail using iCal
- How to surf the Web with the iPod touch using Safari
- How to expand the main menu using third-party software
- How to use iTunes, play fun games, read iBooks, and more
- How to connect to the TV and rip DVDs
- How to hack Snow Leopard to run apps on the iPod touch
- How to get contract-free VoIP
- How to save on accessories and determine what you really need
- How to use/integrate with the new iPhone OS 3.0.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who has an iPod touch and wants to get more out of it, including the wonderful resources waiting for them at iTunes.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published