- Full Description
A new pragmatic synthesis of organizational psychology,business analytics, and multiple intelligences theory, The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind lays out a scheme of four discrete but interlocking types of intelligence essential to business success. These intelligences are scalable and transferable from the individual leader to the organizational ecosystem. This book teaches executives first to analyze and train their own brains in these four intelligences; then to transform their organizations by applying their sharpened quadruplex intelligence to their business analyses and decisions; and finally to train and incentivize their companies to map onto a collective organizational scale the mental transformation modeled by the mastermind leader.
The four essential business intelligences identified by IT executive and organizational psychologist Valeh Nazemoff are financial intelligence, customer intelligence, visual intelligence, and mastermind intelligence. Financial intelligence informs your ability to reinvest and regrow your business boldly but prudently in the light of predictive, risk, and business analytics. Customer intelligence informs your ability to rethink your approaches to attracting and keeping customers using customer, web, mobile, social, big data, and behavioral analytics. Visual intelligence informs your ability to reinvent and recreate information in automated graphical representations to enable rapid decision-making using visual, cloud, web, and operational analytics, AI, and distance collaboration platforms. Finally, mastermind intelligence involves your ability through leadership and team exercises to impart to your employees and organization the same transformative honing and integration of business intelligences as you have undergone yourself.
What youll learn
As an executive or other decision-maker, you will learn from this book how to:
- Process complex information, analyze structured and unstructured data, and recognize latent patterns in ways that will optimize business performance and outcomes.
- Train, link, and integrate your own multiple business intelligences.
- Map your business intelligences onto your employees and organization by modeling and team exercises.
Who this book is for
Executives and all other decision-makers across all departments and sectors of business.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Four Business Intelligences
- Financial Intelligence to Reinvest and Regrow Your Business
- Customer Intelligence to Rethink Your Business
- Visual Intelligence to Reinvent and Recreate Your Business
- Mastermind Intelligence to Rewire Your Business
- Pattern Recognition to Sharpen All Your Business Intelligences
- Strategy Mapping for Integrating Your Business Intelligences
- Mastermind Practices for Melding Business Intelligences Across the Organization
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published