- Full Description
This book presents state-of-the-art approaches to formal verification techniques to seamlessly integrate different formal verification methods within a single logical foundation. It should benefit researchers and practitioners looking to get a broad overview of the spectrum of formal verification techniques, as well as approaches to combining such techniques within a single framework. Coverage includes a range of case studies showing how such combination is fruitful in developing a scalable verification methodology for industrial designs. This book outlines both theoretical and practical issues involved in integrating different reasoning methods to work in concert, and current approaches to their resolution.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Overview of Formal Verificaiton.
- Sequential Programs.
- Analysis of Proof Strategies.
- Using Theorem Proving for Verification Condition Generation.
- Formalizing Reactive Programs.
- Concurrent Programs as a Reactive System.
- Rewriting and Abstract Interpretation.
- Integrating Deductive and Algorithmic Reasoning.
- A Formally Verified Compositional Model Checking Procedure.
- Integrating Arbitrary Decision Procedures with Theorem Proving.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published