- Full Description
Micro/Nano-robotics for Biomedical Applications features a system approach and incorporates modern methodologies in autonomous mobile robots for programmable and controllable micro/nano-robots aiming at biomedical applications. The book provides chapters of instructional materials in micro/nanorobotics for biomedical applications. The book features lecture units on micro/nanorobot components and techniques, including sensors, actuator, power supply, and micro/nano-fabrication and assembly. It also contains case studies on using micro/nano-robots in biomedical environments and in biomedicine, as well as a design example to conceptually develop a Vitamin-pill sized robot to enter human’s gastrointestinal tract. Laboratory modules to teach robot navigation and cooperation methods suitable to biomedical applications will be also provided based on existing simulation and robot platforms.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- PZT Nano Active Fiber Composites Based Acoustic Emission Sensor.
- Biomedical Image Analysis on Wireless Capsule Endoscopy Images and Videos.
- Nanotechnology Innovations for Low
- Temperature Fuel Cells for Micro Autonomous Systems.
- Vibration Energy Harvesting and Its Application for Nano and Microrobotics.
- Capsule Robot in Gastro
- Intestinal Tract: A Case Study for Robot Programming and Navigation.
- Cooperative Control Design of Nanorobots in Drug Delivery.
- Investigation of Protein
- Protein Interactions in Cancer Targeted Therapy Using Nanorobots.
- Cell Manipulation with Robot
- aided Optical Tweezer Technology.
- A Novel Robot
- assisted Catheter Surgery System with Force Feedback.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published