- Full Description
Identity Based Encryption (IBE) is a type of public key encryption and has been intensely researched in the past decade. Identity-Based Encryption summarizes the available research for IBE and the main ideas that would enable users to pursue further work in this area. This book will also cover a brief background on Elliptic Curves and Pairings, security against chosen Cipher text Attacks, standards and more. Advanced-level students in computer science and mathematics who specialize in cryptology, and the general community of researchers in the area of cryptology and data security will find Identity-Based Encryption a useful book. Practitioners and engineers who work with real-world IBE schemes and need a proper understanding of the basic IBE techniques, will also find this book a valuable asset.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Definitions and Notations.
- A Brief Background on Elliptic Curves and Pairings.
- Franklin IBE and its Variants.
- Identity Model.
- Security Against Adaptive Chosen Ciphertext Attacks.
- IBE in Adaptive
- Identity Model Without Random Oracles.
- Further IBE Constructions.
- IBEWithout Pairing.
- Applications, Extensions and Related Primitives.
- Avoiding Key Escrow.
- Products and Standards.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published