- Full Description
Ultra-Wideband Radio Frequency Identification Systems describes the essentials of radio frequency identification systems as well as their target markets. The authors provide a study of commercially available RFID systems and characterizes their performance in terms of read range and reliability in the presence of conductive and dielectric materials. The capabilities and limitations of some commercial RFID systems are reported followed by comprehensive discussions of the advantages and challenges of using ultra-wideband technology for tag/reader communications. The book presents practical aspects of UWB RFID system such as: pulse generation, remote powering, tag and reader antenna design, as well as special applications of UWB RFIDs in a simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1: Basics of radio frequency identification (RFID) systems.
- 2: Characteristics and limitations of conventional RFIDs.
- 3: Improvements in RFID physical layer using ultra
- wideband signals.
- wideband technology for RF tags: concepts, implementations, and regulations.
- 5: Antenna design for ultra
- wideband passive RFID systems.
- 6: RF tags for special applications.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published