- Full Description
Performance of Web Services provides innovative techniques to improve the performance of Web Services, as well as QoS (Quality of Service) requirements. This includes Qos performance, reliability and security. The author presents two levels of Web Services: the “kernel” (ithe SOAP engine which delivers messages from one point to another through various networks), and the “server side” (which processes heavy load / requests). The primary objective of this book is execution of applications delivered in a timely fashion. Case studies and examples are provided throughout this book.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Benchmarking SOAP Bindings.
- The Use of Similarity & Multicast Protocols to Improve Performance.
- Network Traffic Optimisation.
- Scheduling for Heavy Traffic.
- Scheduling with Time Sharing.
- WSDL Specification for the Stock Quote Service.
- SMP Message Schema.
- A Sample SMP Message.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published