- Full Description
Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications combines system theory and design in order to show the importance of system theory and its role in system design. The book focuses on system theory (including optimal state feedback and optimal state estimation) and system design (with applications to feedback control systems and wireless transceivers, plus system identification and channel estimation).
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Signals and Systems.
- Linear System Theory.
- Model Reduction.
- Optimal Estimation and Control.
- Design of Feedback Control Systems.
- Design of Wireless Transceivers.
- System Identification.
- Appendix A: Linear Algebra.
- Appendix B: Random Variables and Processes.
- Appendix C: Transfer Function Matrices.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published