- Full Description
Iris Biometrics: From Segmentation to Template Security provides critical analysis, challenges and solutions on recent iris biometric research topics, including image segmentation, image compression, watermarking, advanced comparators, template protection and more. Open source software is also provided on a dedicated website which includes feature extraction, segmentation and matching schemes applied in this book to foster scientific exchange. Current state-of-the-art approaches accompanied by comprehensive experimental evaluations are presented as well. This book has been designed as a secondary text book or reference for researchers and advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering. Professionals working in this related field will also find this book useful as a reference.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Human Iris as a Biometric Identifier.
- Iris Biometric Processing.
- Art in Iris Biometrics.
- Eye Detection.
- Iris Segmentation Methodologies.
- Stage Real
- Time Iris Preprocessing.
- Experiments on Iris Image Processing.
- Image Compression Impact on Iris Recognition.
- Advanced Comparison Techniques for Challenging Iris Images.
- Experiments on Biometric Comparators.
- Iris Biometric Cryptosystems.
- Cancelable Iris Biometrics.
- Potential Attacks.
- Experiments on Iris Biometric Template Protection.
- Advances, Applications and Challenges.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published