- Full Description
Fast and fun to read, Taking Your iPod touch to the Max gives you all the tips and techniques you could ever think of to make the most of your Apple iPod touch. Erica Sadun is an expert at hacking devices to discover undocumented tricks, and this book reveals everything and more about the functionality of the iPod Touch. But before that, Sadun will give you the best, most efficient, and funtoread introduction to the basics of using the iPod touch that you will ever find.
What youll learn
- iPod touch basics
- Email using iCal
- Surfing the Web with iPod Touch using Safari
- Expanding the main menu using thirdparty software
- Using iTunes, games, iBooks, etc.
- Connecting to the TV and ripping DVDs
- Hacking OS X Leopard to run apps on the iPod touch
- Getting contractfree VOIP
- Saving on accessories and what you really need
Who this book is for
Anyone who has an iPod touch and wants to get more out of it, learn how to connect to other devices, or tinker with it.
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published