- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2005, the Twenty-fifth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2005. The papers present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Synthesis and Prediction, Scheduling and Search, Diagnosis and Monitoring, Classification and Design, and Analysis and Evaluation. This is the thirteenth volume in the Applications and Innovations series. The series serves as a key reference on the use of AI Technology to enable organisations to solve complex problems and gain significant business benefits. The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXII.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Legal Engineering: a Structural Approach to improving Legal Quality.
- Based Reasoning Investigation of Therapy Inefficacy.
- Hybrid Search Algorithm Applied to the Colour Quantisation Problem.
- The knowledge Bazaar.
- Generating Feedback Reports for Adults Taking Basic Skills Tests.
- A Neural Network Approach to Predicting Stock Exchange Movements using External Factors.
- A Fuzzy Rule
- Based Approach for the Collaborative formation of Design Structure Matrices.
- Geometric Proportional Analogies in Topographic Maps: Theory and Application.
- Experience with Ripple
- Down Rules.
- Applying Bayesian Networks for Meteorological Data Mining.
- WISE Expert: An Expert System for Monitoring Ship Cargo Handling.
- A Camera
- Direction Dependent Visual
- Motor Coordinate Transformation for a Visually Guided Neural Robot.
- An Applicant of Artificial Intelligence to the Implementation of Virtual Automobile Manufacturing Enterprise.
- Based Medical Teaching using a Multi
- Agent System.
- Building an Ontology and Knowledge Base of the Human Meridian
- Collateral System.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published