- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed technical papers presented at AI-2006, the Twenty-sixth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2006. They present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on AI Techniques, Knowledge Discovery in Data, Argumentation, Dialogue Games and Optimisation, Knowledge Representation and Management, Semantic Web, and Model Based Systems and Simulation. For the first time the volume also includes the text of short papers presented as posters at the conference. This is the twenty-third volume in the Research and Development series. The series is essential reading for those who wish to keep up to date with developments in this important field. The Application Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XIV.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Combining Task Execution with Background Knowledge for the Verification of Medical Guidelines.
- A Discrete Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for the Permutation Flowshop Sequencing Problem with Makespan Criterion.
- Intialization Method for Grammar
- guided Genetic Programming.
- Improving the Gradient Based Search Direction to Enhance Training Efficiency of Back Propagation based Neural Network algorithms.
- A Decision Tree
- Based Attribute Weighting Filter for Naive Bayes.
- Graphical Reasoning with Bayesian Networks.
- Ranked Multi
- label Rules Associative Classifier.
- Two Different Approaches to Automated Mark Up of Emotions in Text.
- Towards a Framework for Change Detection in Data Sets.
- Incremental Inductive Learning in a Constructivist Agent.
- Argument based Contract Enforcement.
- Negotiating Intelligently.
- Avoiding Long and Fruitless Dialogues in Critiquing.
- based Landscape Analysis for Multicast Routing.
- Dependent Record Types for Dynamic Context Representation.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published