- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2006, the Twenty-sixth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2006. The papers in this volume present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Data Mining and Bayesian Networks; Genetic Algorithms and Optimisation Techniques; Agents and Semantic Web; and Natural Language. This is the fourteenth volume in the Applications and Innovations series. The series serves as a key reference as to how AI technology has enabled organisations to solve complex problems and gain significant business benefit. The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXIII.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Managing restaurant tables using constraints.
- Use of Data Mining Techniques to Model Crime Scene Investigator Performance.
- Analyzing Collaborative Problem Solving with Bayesian Networks.
- The Integration of Heterogeneous Biological Data using Bayesian Networks.
- Automatic Species Identification of Live Moths.
- Estimating Photometric Redshifts Using Genetic Algorithms.
- linear Total Energy Optimisation of a Fleet of Power Plants.
- Optimal Transceivers Placement in an Optical Communication Broadband Network Using Genetic Algorithms.
- SASS Applied to Optimum Work Roll Profile Selection in the Hot Rolling of Wide Steel.
- Agents in Safety Related Systems Including Ubiquitous Networks.
- Using Semantic Web technologies to bridge the Language Gap between Academia and Industry in the Construction Sector.
- Ontology based CBR with jCOLIBRI .
- Domain Dependent Distributed Models for Railway Scheduling.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published