- Full Description
Integrates different approaches from bioinformatics, biochemistry, computational analysis and systems biology to offer the reader a global view of the diverse data on protein-protein interactions and protein interaction networks Protein-protein interactions and networks: identification, analysis and prediction brings together the descriptions of experimental techniques and expounds on different computational algorithms for protein network analysis and prediction of protein and domain interactions Each chapter contains a description of the problem, a review of methods and algorithms, a list of online resources, conclusions and future directions Offering broad coverage on the topic, this book will be of interest to researchers from academia and the bioinformatics industry; will also be of use to graduate students studying the topic
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Experimental Methods of Protein Interaction Identification and Characterization.
- Handling Diverse Protein Interaction Data: Integration, Storage and Retrieval.
- Principles of Protein Recognition and Properties of Protein
- protein Interfaces.
- Computational Methods to Predict Protein Interaction Partners.
- Protein Interaction Network Based Prediction of Domain
- domain and Domain.
- Integrative Structure Determination of Protein Assemblies by Satisfaction of Spatial Restraints.
- Topological and Dynamical Properties of Protein Interaction Networks.
- From Protein Interaction Networks to Protein Function.
- species Analysis or Protein
- protein Interaction Networks.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published