- Full Description
Integrates different approaches from bioinformatics, biochemistry, computational analysis and systems biology to offer the reader a global view of the diverse data on protein-protein interactions and protein interaction networks Protein-protein interactions and networks: identification, analysis and prediction brings together the descriptions of experimental techniques and expounds on different computational algorithms for protein network analysis and prediction of protein and domain interactions Each chapter contains a description of the problem, a review of methods and algorithms, a list of online resources, conclusions and future directions Offering broad coverage on the topic, this book will be of interest to researchers from academia and the bioinformatics industry; will also be of use to graduate students studying the topic
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Experimental Methods of Protein Interaction Identification and Characterization.
- Handling Diverse Protein Interaction Data: Integration, Storage and Retrieval.
- Principles of Protein Recognition and Properties of Protein
- protein Interfaces.
- Computational Methods to Predict Protein Interaction Partners.
- Protein Interaction Network Based Prediction of Domain
- domain and Domain.
- Integrative Structure Determination of Protein Assemblies by Satisfaction of Spatial Restraints.
- Topological and Dynamical Properties of Protein Interaction Networks.
- From Protein Interaction Networks to Protein Function.
- species Analysis or Protein
- protein Interaction Networks.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published