- Full Description
This book contains a collection of the best papers presented at the VII International Conference on Interacción Persona-Ordenador (IPO), a multidisciplinary forum for the discussion and dissemination of novelty research in Human-Computer Interaction. The main goal of Interacción 2006 was to expand the conference scope with internationally recognised invited speakers. Other goals such as enriching the relationship between industry and academia, and incorporating workshops and tutorials of quality to the conference structure were also achieved. This book is organised according to the main areas of both basic and applied research that were presented at the conference. These areas were: Ergonomics and Human Factors, Ubiquitous Computing and Ambient Intelligence, User-Centred Design, Usability and Accessibility, Systems and Models for Collaboration, Interaction in Teaching and Learning, Design and Development of User Interfaces, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Interaction and People with Special Needs.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Creativity Support Tools: A Grand Challenge for HCI Researchers.
- Integrating Learning Processes Across Boundaries of Media, Time and Group Scale.
- Optimal Cost Haptic Devices for Driving Simulators.
- Interference of Auditory Information with Haptic Perception of Stiffness in Virtual Reality.
- Towards Implicit Interaction in Ambient Intelligence through Information Mosaic Roles.
- Towards the Achievement of Natural Interaction.
- Science Learning in Blind Children through Audio
- Based Games.
- Towards the Introduction of Accessibility Resources in Public Telecentres.
- Access Control Model for Collaborative Business Processes.
- An Ontology to Model Collaborative Organizational Structures in CSCW Systems.
- Semantic Web Query Authoring for End
- A Methodological Approach for Building Multimodal Acted Affective Databases.
- Audiovisual Analysis and Synthesis for Multimodal Human
- Computer Interfaces.
- Creation and Evaluation of a Virtual and Collaborative Playground.
- Presentation Adaptation: Results from a Case Study.
- Improving a Zoom+Pan Interface with Overview+Detail or Focus+Context Features: A Comparative Evaluation.
- aCaSo: A Card Sorting Management and Analysis Tool.
- Intelligent User Interfaces: Past, Present and Future.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published