- Full Description
Interval computing combined with fuzzy logic has become an emerging tool in studying artificial intelligence and knowledge processing (AIKP) applications since it models uncertainties frequently raised in the field. This book provides introductions for both interval and fuzzy computing in a very accessible style. Application algorithms covered in this book include quantitative and qualitative data mining with interval valued datasets, decision making systems with interval valued parameters, interval valued Nash games and interval weighted graphs. Successful applications in studying finance and economics, etc are also included. This book can serve as a handbook or a text for readers interested in applying interval and soft computing for AIKP.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of Interval Computing.
- Soft Computing Essentials.
- Relations Between Interval Computing and Soft Computing.
- Interval Matrices in Knowledge Discovery.
- Interval Function Approximation and Applications.
- Interval Rule Matrices for Decision Making.
- Interval Matrix Games.
- Interval Weighted Graphs and Flow Networks.
- Arithmetic on Bounded Families of Distributions: a DEnv Algorithm Tutorial.
- Intbox: An Object
- Oriented Interval Computing Software Toolbox in C++.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published