- Full Description
Wireless communication technologies have been undergoing rapid advancements, however there are several challenges that still need to be addressed. This book provides a comprehensive guide on the new ideas and results in the areas of mobile ad hoc networks, sensor networks and other ad hoc and ubiquitous computing systems, all in the wireless communication technology field. Wireless ad hoc networks and ubiquitous computing are explored by leading experts in the field from both academia and industry, with various challenges in diverse environments, standards, routing mechanisms, etc. This comprehensive book features in-depth descriptions of terminologies and concepts related to the diverse subject areas in wireless communication.This wide-ranging text will be a valuable reference for researchers, students, instructors, engineers, and strategists seeking the state of the art in the field.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Properties of Wireless Multihop Networks in Theory and Practice.
- configuring, Self
- organizing, and Self
- healing Schemes in Mobile and Ad Hoc Networks.
- Cooperation in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Multicasting in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Broadcast in Ad Hoc Networks.
- Geographic Routing in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Formal Verification of Routing Protocols for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Mobility Management in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Mobility Models for Ad Hoc Networks.
- Models for Realistic Mobility and Radio Wave Propagation for Ad
- hoc Network Simulations.
- Quality of Service Support in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Delay Management in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Address Allocation Mechanisms for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Congestion Control in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Security in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Security Threats in Ad Hoc Routing Protocols.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published