- Full Description
The 2nd edition of this integrated guide explains and lists readily available graphics software tools and their applications, while also serving as a shortcut to graphics theory and programming. It grounds readers in fundamental concepts and helps them use visualization, modeling, simulation, and virtual reality to complement and improve their work.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Objects and Models.
- Transformation and Viewing.
- Color and Lighting.
- Blending and Texture Mapping.
- OpenGL Programming in Java: JOGL.
- Curved Models.
- Vertex Shading, Pixel Shading and Parallel Processing.
- Programming in Java3D.
- OpenGL Shading Language.
- Direct3D Shader Programming.
- Advanced Topics.
- level Graphics Libraries.
- Modeling and Rendering.
- Animation and Simulation.
- Virtual Reality.
- Web3D Tools and Networked Environment.
- 3D File Formats.
- Appendix A: Basic Mathematics for 3D Computer Graphics.
- Appendix B: : Graphics Software Tools
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published