- Full Description
The 2nd edition of this integrated guide explains and lists readily available graphics software tools and their applications, while also serving as a shortcut to graphics theory and programming. It grounds readers in fundamental concepts and helps them use visualization, modeling, simulation, and virtual reality to complement and improve their work.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Objects and Models.
- Transformation and Viewing.
- Color and Lighting.
- Blending and Texture Mapping.
- OpenGL Programming in Java: JOGL.
- Curved Models.
- Vertex Shading, Pixel Shading and Parallel Processing.
- Programming in Java3D.
- OpenGL Shading Language.
- Direct3D Shader Programming.
- Advanced Topics.
- level Graphics Libraries.
- Modeling and Rendering.
- Animation and Simulation.
- Virtual Reality.
- Web3D Tools and Networked Environment.
- 3D File Formats.
- Appendix A: Basic Mathematics for 3D Computer Graphics.
- Appendix B: : Graphics Software Tools
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published