- Full Description
Tensor signal processing is an emerging field with important applications to computer vision and image processing. This book presents the state of the art in this new branch of signal processing, offering a great deal of research and discussions by leading experts in the area. The wide-ranging volume offers an overview into cutting-edge research into the newest tensor processing techniques and their application to different domains related to computer vision and image processing. This comprehensive text will prove to be an invaluable reference and resource for researchers, practitioners and advanced students working in the area of computer vision and image processing.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Tensors and Tensor Signal Processing.
- Segmentation of Tensor Fields.
- Variational Approach to the Registration of Tensor
- valued Images.
- Quality Assessment of Tensor Images.
- Algorithms for Nonnegative Tensor Factorization.
- based Morphology for Matrix Fields.
- Spherical Tensor Calculus for Local Adaptive Filtering.
- Geometric Transformations of Local Structure Tensors.
- Multiview Matching Tensors from Lines for General Camera Models.
- Binocular Full
- body Pose Recognition and Orientation Inference.
- Applications of Multiview Tensors in Higher Dimensions.
- Constraints for the Trifocal Tensor.
- Techniques for Registration of Diffusion Tensor Imaging.
- Basis for Tensor Field Processing with Invariant Gradients and Rotation Tangents.
- From Second to Higher Order Tensors in Diffusion
- MRI Connectivity and/or Tractography.
- Strain Rate Tensor Estimation in Cine Cardiac MRI.
- Strain Tensor Elastography.
- Similar Tensor Arrays.
- User Interfaces to Interact with Tensor Fields.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published