- Full Description
Protecting Privacy in Video Surveillance offers the state of the art from leading researchers and experts in the field. This broad ranging volume discusses the topic from various technical points of view and also examines surveillance from a societal perspective. A comprehensive introduction carefully guides the reader through the collection of cutting-edge research and current thinking. The technical elements of the field feature topics from MERL blind vision, stealth vision and privacy by de-identifying face images, to using mobile communications to assert privacy from video surveillance, and using wearable computing devices for data collection in surveillance environments. Surveillance and society is approached with discussions of security versus privacy, the rise of surveillance, and focusing on social control. This rich array of the current research in the field will be an invaluable reference for researchers, as well as graduate students.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Automatic Video Surveillance.
- Protecting and Managing Privacy Information In Video Surveillance Systems.
- Privacy Protection in a Video Surveillance System.
- Oblivious Image Matching.
- Respectful Cameras: Detecting Visual Markers in Real
- Time to Address Privacy Concerns.
- Technical Challenges in Location
- Aware Video Surveillance Privacy.
- Protecting Personal Identification in Video.
- Face De
- Psychological Study for Designing Privacy Protected Video Surveillance System: PriSurv.
- Selective Archiving: A Model for Privacy Sensitive Capture and Access Technologies.
- BlindSpot: Creating Capture
- Resistant Spaces.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published