- Full Description
Hopping, climbing and swimming robots, nano-size neural networks, motorless walkers, slime mould and chemical brains - 'Artificial Life Models in Hardware' offers unique designs and prototypes of life-like creatures in conventional hardware and hybrid bio-silicon systems. Ideas and implementations of living phenomena in non-living substrates cast a colourful picture of state-of-art advances in hardware models of artificial life.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The History and Future of Stiquito, a Hexapod Insectoid Robot.
- Learning Legged Locomotion.
- Salamandra Robotica: a Biologically Inspired Amphibious Robot that Swims and Walks.
- Locomotion Robot: Novel Concept, Mechanism and Control of Bio
- Inspired Robot.
- Regulatory Hardware: Evolutionary Design for Mechanical Passivity on a Pseudo Passive Dynamic Walker.
- Perception for Action in Roving Robots: a Dynamical System Approach.
- Inspired Single
- Electron Computers.
- Tribolon: Water Based Self
- Assembly Robots.
- Artificial Symbiosis in Ecobots.
- The Phi
- Bot: A Robot Controlled by a Slime Mould.
- Diffusion Controllers for Robots.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published