- Full Description
Hopping, climbing and swimming robots, nano-size neural networks, motorless walkers, slime mould and chemical brains - 'Artificial Life Models in Hardware' offers unique designs and prototypes of life-like creatures in conventional hardware and hybrid bio-silicon systems. Ideas and implementations of living phenomena in non-living substrates cast a colourful picture of state-of-art advances in hardware models of artificial life.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The History and Future of Stiquito, a Hexapod Insectoid Robot.
- Learning Legged Locomotion.
- Salamandra Robotica: a Biologically Inspired Amphibious Robot that Swims and Walks.
- Locomotion Robot: Novel Concept, Mechanism and Control of Bio
- Inspired Robot.
- Regulatory Hardware: Evolutionary Design for Mechanical Passivity on a Pseudo Passive Dynamic Walker.
- Perception for Action in Roving Robots: a Dynamical System Approach.
- Inspired Single
- Electron Computers.
- Tribolon: Water Based Self
- Assembly Robots.
- Artificial Symbiosis in Ecobots.
- The Phi
- Bot: A Robot Controlled by a Slime Mould.
- Diffusion Controllers for Robots.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published