- Full Description
Developing usable, useful, and appealing solutions for the customer or user experience requires customization according to specific users' needs amidst frequently changing physical and social environments. Complex design problems like these require interdisciplinary perspectives that cover software functionality, human interaction and communication experiences, and perceived value. After defining and summarizing current research and development, this book focuses on Mobile TV experience in everyday life, innovative conceptual and participatory design methods, contextual analysis methods, social context for interactive multimedia systems, advanced interaction with mobile digital content, and future trends for the wide range of products and services that will be offered in the decade to come. The Editors have carefully balanced the theoretical and empirical approaches providing a valuable insight into principles and methods, as well as actionable guidelines and recommendations for all those interested in exploring how to achieve the core objectives of usability, usefulness, and social appeal of this new mobile-video technology. The book answers many questions, and raises some new ones that only future technology development and deployment in mobile human-computer interaction and communication can answer.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction. Beyond Mobile TV.
- Part I. What it all means: Four perspectives on Mobile TV.
- Part II. User experience and design of mobile TV in everyday life.
- Part III. Innovation through conceptual and participatory design for mobile multimedia systems.
- Part VI. Understanding the context. Data gathering, requirements and evaluation methodologies.
- Part V. Context and Sociability in mobile interactive multimedia systems.
- Part VI. Advanced interaction and modalities with mobile digital content.
- Part VII. Conclusion (looking at the future). Notes.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published