- Full Description
The future of the World Wide Web depended on its ability to understand and automatically process content to enable computers and people to work in cooperation. New advanced techniques and intelligent approaches are required more than ever to transform the Web into a universal reasoning and semantic-driven computing machine. The Web intelligence discipline attempts to deal with this challenge by exploits information technologies and artificial intelligence approaches to design next generation of web-empowered systems and services. The ‘Emergent Web Intelligence: Advanced Semantic Technologies' book provides valuable references and cutting–edge technologies for: undergraduate and postgraduate students who are studying Web Intelligence and Semantic Web courses, developers who need to design innovative approaches by applying different emergent semantic techniques to real-world problems, researchers who seek to understand the state of the art and foresee future research strategies in Web Intelligence and Semantic Web. The book is organized in self-contained chapters to provide greatest reading flexibility.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Dilated Triple.
- Semantic Web Technologies and Artificial Neural Networks for Intelligent Web Knowledge Source Discovery.
- Computing Similarity of Semantic Web Services in Semantic Nets with Multiple Concept Relations.
- Purpose Computing on a Semantic Network Substrate.
- Agent Technology meets the Semantic Web.
- Mining of Semantic Image Content Using Collective Web Intelligence.
- Suited Support for Distributed Web Intelligence Cooperative Work.
- Web services and Software Agents for Tailorable Groupware Design.
- Toward Distributed Knowledge Discovery on Grid systems.
- Metamodel of ontology learning from text.
- An Analysis of Constructed Categories for Textual Classification using Fuzzy Similarity and Agglomerative Hierarchical Methods.
- Emergent XML mining.
- XML based information systems and formal semantics of programming languages.
- Modeling and Testing of Web Based Systems.
- Based Support By Thin
- Client Co
- NetPay Micro
- payment Protocols for three Networks.
- Enforcing Honesty in Fair Exchange Protocols.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published