- Full Description
Data Mining introduces in clear and simple ways how to use existing data mining methods to obtain effective solutions for a variety of management and engineering design problems. Data Mining is organised into two parts: the first provides a focused introduction to data mining and the second goes into greater depth on subjects such as customer analysis. It covers almost all managerial activities of a company, including: • supply chain design, • product development, • manufacturing system design, • product quality control, and • preservation of privacy. Incorporating recent developments of data mining that have made it possible to deal with management and engineering design problems with greater efficiency and efficacy, Data Mining presents a number of state-of-the-art topics. It will be an informative source of information for researchers, but will also be a useful reference work for industrial and managerial practitioners.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1. Decision Analysis and Cluster Analysis.
- 2. Association Rules Mining in Inventory Data Base.
- 3. Fuzzy Modeling and Optimization: Theory and Methods.
- 4. Genetic Algorithm Based Fuzzy Nonlinear Programming.
- 5. Neural Network and Self Organizing Maps.
- 6. Privacy Preserving Data Mining.
- 7. Supply Chain Design by Using Decision Analysis.
- 8. Product Architecture and Product Development Process for Global Performance.
- 9. Application of Cluster Analysis to Cellular Manufacturing.
- 10. Manufacturing Cells Design by Cluster Analysis.
- 11. Fuzzy Approach to Quality Function Deployment
- based Product Planning.
- 12. Decision Making with Consideration of Association in Supply Chains.
- 13. Applying Self Organizing Maps to Master Data Making in Automatic Exterior Inspection.
- 14. Application for Privacy Preserving Data Mining.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published