- Full Description
Adobe Photoshop has long been the world's most popular digital image editing solution. Version 6.0 has taken it a leap further, with a raft of new and sophisticated functionality, including vector support, layer styles, slice tools for web graphics, and enhanced text-formatting features. It's hard to comprehend just how powerful this package really is.
Foundation Photoshop 6.0 has been written by professional working designers who will teach you Photoshop from the ground uphow to master its power and make it work for you. These guys work with Photoshop every day, so they know how to get the very best from it: How to achieve professional results with maximum efficiency and how to create and deliver the truly extraordinary.
Here, they employ the Foundation approach to share their knowledge with you: Standalone technique-based chapters that also build up into a professional design project that runs throughout the book. In the final section, where the learning curve gets a bit steeper, the experts reveal the vistas up ahead, and how to make the most of your new skills.
What youll learn
This book will give you the essential grounding that you need to become a Photoshop professional. Techniques are taught through step-by-step examples, and consolidated through a real-world model project that you create from idea to final delivery. The skills you will learn include:
- Navigating the Photoshop 6.0 interface
- Painting tools
- Selection, paths, layers, and masks
- Real-world filters
- Color theory and print output
- Web design techniques using ImageReady
Who this book is for
- Designers or aspiring designers wishing to expand their skills with Photoshop 6
- Existing users looking for a more in-depth, professional approach
- Existing users familiar with older versions who want to update their knowledge
- Motion web designers who want to improve the graphical sophistication of their sites
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published