- Full Description
This book helps chemical and other engineers develop their skills for solving mathematical models using Maple. These mathematical models can consist of systems of algebraic, ordinary, and partial differential equations. Maple’s ‘dsolve’ is used to obtain solutions for many of these models. Maple worksheets are provided on the Springer website for use by readers to solve the example problems in this book. Just click on Electronic Supplementary Material and insert the ISBN.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Initial Value Problems.
- Boundary Value Problems.
- Partial Differential Equations in Semi
- infinite Domains.
- Method of Lines for Parabolic Partial Differential Equations.
- Method of Lines for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations.
- Partial Differential Equations in Finite Domains.
- Laplace Transform Technique for Partial Differential Equations.
- Parameter Estimation.
- Miscellaneous Topics.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published