- Full Description
This book covers the new topic of GPU computing with many applications involved, taken from diverse fields such as networking, seismology, fluid mechanics, nano-materials, data-mining , earthquakes ,mantle convection, visualization. It will show the public why GPU computing is important and easy to use. It will offer a reason why GPU computing is useful and how to implement codes in an everyday situation.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- value problems associated with viscoelasticity in the geosciences.
- The geophysical phenomenon of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment.
- Initial Value Approach with the MOL.
- Elastic and Viscoelastic Responses.
- Current Numerical Methods for integrating VIP.
- GPU Hardware aspects.
- GPU Software aspects.
- Philosophy of GPU Implementation of the MOL in VIP problems.
- Code conversion versus Code implementation using CUDA or Open CL.
- Examples of Postglacial Rebound.
- Future Perspectives of VIP on GPU.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published