- Full Description
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Large
- scale and knowledge
- driven schema matching. 1. Towards large
- scale schema and ontology matching. 2. Interactive techniques to support ontology matching. 3. Enhancing the capabilities of attribute correspondences. 4. Uncertainty in data integration and dataspace support platforms.
- Part II: Quality
- driven schema mapping and evolution. 5. Discovery and correctness of schema mapping transformations. 6. Recent advances in schema and ontology evolution. 7. Schema mapping evolution through composition and inversion. 8. Mapping
- based merging of schemas.
- Part III: Evaluating and tuning of matching tasks. 9. On evaluating schema matching and mapping. 10. Tuning for schema matching.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published