- Full Description
Introduction to Circuit Analysis and Design takes the view that circuits have inputs and outputs, and that relations between inputs and outputs and the terminal characteristics of circuits at input and output ports are all-important in analysis and design. Two-port models, input resistance, output impedance, gain, loading effects, and frequency response are treated in more depth than is traditional. Due attention to these topics is essential preparation for design, provides useful preparation for subsequent courses in electronic devices and circuits, and eases the transition from circuits to systems.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Preface. 1 Introduction. 2 Current, Voltage, and Resistance. 3 Circuit Elements, Circuit Diagrams, and Kirchhoff’s Laws. 4 Equivalent Circuits. 5 Work and Power. 6 Dependent Sources and Unilateral Two
- Port Circuits. 7 Operational Ampliﬁers I. 8 Capacitance. 9 Inductance. 10 Complex Arithmetic and Algebra. 11 Transient Analysis. 12 Sinusoids, Phasors, and Impedance. 13 Complex Power. 14 Three
- Phase Circuits. 15 Transfer Functions and Frequency
- Domain Analysis. 16 Fourier Series. 17 Operational Ampliﬁers II: AC Model and Applications. 18 Laplace Transformation and s
- Domain Circuit Analysis. 19 Active Filters. Appendix: Answers to Exercises. Index.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published