- Full Description
Computer and Information Sciences is a unique and comprehensive review of advanced technology and research in the field of Information Technology. It provides an up to date snapshot of research in Europe and the Far East (Hong Kong, Japan and China) in the most active areas of information technology, including Computer Vision, Data Engineering, Web Engineering, Internet Technologies, Bio-Informatics and System Performance Evaluation Methodologies.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 Algorithms .
- 2 Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Systems and Networks .
- 3 Bioinformatics & Bioengineering .
- 4 Data Engineering .
- 5 Learning and Clustering Methods .
- 6 Computer and Wireless Networks .
- 7 Computer Vision and Image Processing.
- 8 Web Systems .
- 9 Discovery Science .
- 10 Distributed and Parallel Algorithms .
- 11 Hardware Design.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published