- Full Description
The 4th FTRA International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (CSA-12) will be held in Jeju, Korea on November 22~25, 2012. CSA-12 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in computer science and its applications. CSA-12 will provide an opportunity for academic and industry professionals to discuss the latest issues and progress in the area of CSA. In addition, the conference will publish high quality papers which are closely related to the various theories and practical applications in CSA. Furthermore, we expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in this important subject. CSA-12 is the next event in a series of highly successful International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications, previously held as CSA-11 (3rd Edition: Jeju, December, 2011), CSA-09 (2nd Edition: Jeju, December, 2009), and CSA-08 (1st Edition: Australia, October, 2008).
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Mobile and ubiquitous computing.
- Dependable, reliable and autonomic computing.
- Security and trust management.
- Multimedia systems and services.
- Networking and communications.
- Database and data mining.
- Game and software engineering.
- Grid and scalable computing.
- Embedded system and software.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Distributed and parallel algorithms.
- Web and internet computing.
- IT policy and business management.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published