- Full Description
You've just purchased a Kindle Fire. How do you set it up? How do you secure it? What can you do with it? In Taking Your Kindle Fire to the Max, you'll learn how to set up email, social networking, videos, music, eBooks, contacts, calendar, and navigation.
Once you've discovered how to set up your accounts, check your email, and connect to the internet, you learn advanced moves that will make your Kindle Fire use similar to your laptop or desktop computing, granting you an unlimited mobile life.
What youll learn
- Enjoy watching videos, reading eBooks, and listening to movies with a Kindle Fire Tablet as your portable media center.
- Explore the ways that a Kindle Fire will simplify your life with the Android Marketplace with games and other applications.
- Learn to browse the Internet and manage your email on the cloud-accelerated Silk browser with greater speed.
- Discuss the benefits of Amazon Prime Membership.
- Use your Kindle Fire to organize your life as well as your Contacts, Calendar, and QuickOffice.
- Never get lost again with Maps and Navigation on your Honeycomb Tablet touchscreen.
Who this book is for
People who are new to Android or tablets (or both) who want to get the most out of their new Kindle Fire, and discover what resources Amazon has available via the Kindle fire.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- So You Just Got a New Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Now What?
- How to Put Your Data and Media on Your Tablet
- Hardware on your Kindle Fire
- Interacting with the Kindle Fire
- Connecting to the Internet
- The Silk Internet Browser
- Music and Video on the Honeycomb Tablet
- Shopping for Apps, Books, Music, and More
- Managing Your Life with Your Tablet
- Setting Up and Using Mail and Social Networking
- Working with Maps
- The Picture Viewer
- Uses for a Kindle Fire Tablet
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published