- Full Description
Pro SQL Server 2005 Assemblies provides a detailed and example-driven tutorial on how to build and use .NET assemblies. The authors focus on building assemblies in C#, but also provide the equivalent VB .NET code in the supplied code download.
Assemblies are not a complete replacement for T-SQL stored procedures and triggers; rather, theyre enhancements, to be used at the right place and right time. This book examines the ins and outs of assemblies when they should and should not be used, what you can do with them, and how you can get the most out of them.
What youll learn
- Setting up a site in Dreamweaver
- Styling page content properly using CSS
- Working with images
- Creating web site navigation
- CSS for impressive page layouts that work
- Getting user feedback via forms
Following these exercises, the book then shows how to bring everything together with a final case study using Dreamweaver to build a complete web site.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introducing Assemblies
- Writing a Simple SQL Assembly
- The SQL Server .NET Programming Model
- CLR Stored Procedures
- User-Defined Functions
- User-Defined Types
- User-Defined Aggregates
- CLR Triggers
- Error Handling and Debugging Strategies
- Integrating Assemblies with Other Technologies
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.On page 149 and 153:
loop definition increments by 3, but I think it should increment by 1. Existing Code:
for (int i=0; i<arrActions.Length;i+=3).
Should be i+=1