- Full Description
In Beginning Google Web Toolkit: From Novice to Professional, youll learn to build rich, userfriendly web applications using a popular Javabased Ajax web framework, the Google Web Toolkit. The authors will guide you through the complete development of a GWT front-end application with a nononsense, downtoearth approach.
Youll start with the first steps of working with GWT and learn to understand the concepts and consequences of building this kind of application. During the course of the book, all the key aspects of GWT are tackled pragmatically, as youre using them to build a realworld sample application. Unlike many other books, the inner workings of GWT and other unnecessary details are shelved, so you can focus on the stuff that really matters when developing GWT applications.
What youll learn
- Get a solid foundation to develop RIAs.
- Understand the basics of the GWT Framework and its components.
- Fit GWT into your applications life cycle and development process.
- Develop rich web frontend GUIs using widgets, composite widgets, panels, and much more.
- Integrate with remote procedure call (RPC) and various other data formats.
- Reinforce principles learned throughout the book by working through a realworld sample application created with GWT from scratch.
Who this book is for
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published