- Full Description
Clarity PPM Fundamentals provides an overview of CA Technologies' flagship Clarity PPM (short for project portfolio management). The book is organized by the Clarity modules independently, making it ideal for users whose needs are often defined by their current working module. It provides industry best practices for utilizing the Clarity product.
With just a basic understanding of project management, you'll be able to understand all this book has to offer, from user to system administratorunveiling hidden tricks and lessons from real implementation scenarios. The authors bring their extensive experience to bear to give you the best insights into making Clarity more powerful and useful for you.
Foreword by David Dobson, EVP and Group Executive, Customer Solutions Group, CA Technologies, Inc.
What youll learn
- Use Clarity to manage project life cycles in your organization
- Navigate through and personalize Clarity
- The ins and outs of Clarity reporting capabilities
- The value provided by the basic components of Clarity
- Clarity security best practices
- How an organizational breakdown structure is built and best practices for using partitions
- Utilizing different setups possible in Clarity
Who this book is for
The book is directed at end users, but is a first volume and will be quite helpful to all Clarity users, implementers, and administrators.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to CA Clarity PPM
- CA Clarity PPM in use
- A quick glance at CA Clarity PPM
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Project Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Resource Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Time Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Financial Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Demand Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Portfolio Management
- CA Clarity PPM Modules: Process Management
- CA Clarity PPM Security
- CA Clarity PPM Organization Breakdown Structure
- CA Clarity PPM Components
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published