- Full Description
The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language. It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
· A concise reference to the C# language syntax.
· Short, simple and focused code examples.
· A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
What youll learn
- How to write your first C#-based HelloWorld as well as compile and run
- What are variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops, methods
- What are and how to use the rich set of Classes in C#
- How to do inheritance, member redefinitions, access levels, statics, properties and more
- How to work with indexers, interfaces, abstracts, namespaces, and more
- How to use enums, exception handling, operator overloading, custom conversions, constants
- What are and how to use preprocessor, delegates, events, generics and struct
Who this book is for
This book is a handy, pocket quick syntax reference for experienced C# as well as perhaps other programmers even new to C#.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. HelloWorld
2. Compile and Run
12. Redefining Members
13. Access Levels
21. Exception Handling
22. Operator Overloading
23. Custom Conversions
29. Struct30. Asynchronous Methods
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published