- Full Description
The landscape of doing SharePoint development has changed considerably in the last year, with the release of SharePoint Server 2007 and its related technologies. You need a contemporary reference to stay on top of the latest ways to combine .NET development techniques with your SharePoint development techniques, and SharePoint 2007 Development Techniques is your guide.
What makes this book unique are the topics that have never before been discussed in a SharePoint 2007 context. Learn how to incorporate the latest trends, capabilities, and enhancements in your daily SharePoint development activities.
What youll learn
- Using Windows Workflow Foundation to create workflows in SharePoint Designer
- Integrating business messaging with BizTalk Server 2006 into your SharePoint sites
- Developing list item relationships via a feature
- Creating and sharing database data by combining SharePoint with SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
- Constructing queries using SQL full-text extensions
Who this book is for
This book is targeted to SharePoint developers who want to learn about combining new .NET technologies with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.On page 192:"In the Source drop-down list, select Tasks. In the Fields drop-down list, select DecisionCTO." That makes no sense. No Tasks column DecisionCTO was ever created in the process yet. There is no option in the Source drop-down list that gives one the option of selecting DecisionCTO. So, the process is now broken. Please supply the proper sequence.